My Mac Palette

Today's post is quite a highly anticipated one. As some of you may know, I got a full 15 pan custom Mac eye-shadow palette for Christmas after months of planning out my dream selection. I have teased the idea of doing this post since I got it, but I have never known how to go about it and what to include. I am not going to include swatches in today's post, but if you would like to seem some, be sure to comment and I will do just that when I get my new camera, as I think they will be easier to shoot when I have it.

Onto the shadows!




Top row: Sable, Nylon, Antiqued, Omega, Cranberry
Middle row: Quarry, Naked Lunch, Patina, Sketch, Amber Lights
Bottom row: Club, Sumptuous Olive, Satin Taupe, Espresso, Trax

Asking me to pick a favourite is like asking a mother to pick their favourite child, however, my favourite is probably Sable. I love them all so much, yet this one stands out as it is the perfect bronze that leans more on the rosier side, which is not too dark and looks amazing all over the lid. It is also amazing for blue eyes which I have. I also love Nylon for highlighting and Omega for a light transition. Antiqued is again so beautiful, just like Cranberry... and all the others!!! If you are starting out, the four I have to recommend are Nylon, Naked Lunch, Sable and Omega. My babies.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I am so in love with these shadows. They are blendable, smooth and the choice of colours is phenomenal. I really do recommend Mac eye shadows, for the choice of colours if not anything else. But they are really great.

Bye for now,
Tamzin xxx


Popular Posts