Sephora Rose Face Mask








I recently tried out the Sephora rose face mask and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It is a sheet mask, which makes it super easy to use, no faff or fuss. You just take it out of the packet, put it on your face for a bit, take it off and there - bobs your uncle. No mess - you don't even have to wash anything off. It leaves your face feeling fresh, and hydrated, which for me with my dry skin is hugely beneficial. I used this one night before bed - and to be honest I wish I had used it in the morning or before something significant as I felt as if it created a perfect base for makeup. It left my skin smooth and dewy, which I would imagine would have been lovely under foundation. 

Overall this product gets a thumbs up from me - I wish I could get my hands on it easily, as I'd use it all the time.

Bye for now,
Tamzin xxx

Popular Posts