Sunday treat // Buy one get one free on selected Real Techniques

Hey hey! Don't you just love a good ol' treat post? Today's post certainly lives up to previous ones in the terms of excitement and bargainess (if that's a word). Let's get on with it.







Real techniques make some of my favourite brushes, so when I saw they had a buy one get one free deal on I had to grab some. I ended up picking up the sculpting brush and the blush brush. The sculpting brush is a dense "buffing" style brush, whilst still being incredibly soft. I can imagine this being perfect for foundation or cream contouring. I picked this up initially for my colourpop highlighter, as I wanted something synthetic and dense, as the highlighters have a weird creamy powder consistency. On second thought, it might be a bit big, so I'll probs use it for the other uses I mentioned before. I really want the setting brush - I think that would be perfect, but it is always out of stock. I'm desperate to get my hands on it.

The second brush I picked up was the blush brush. I have the multi task brush which is pretty similar and I love it so much, so I know I'll like this too. This one is slightly more tapered to a point, the hairs are longer but no less soft. That's something I love about these brushes, they are so so soft. I think this will be another multi tasker, it looks perfect for bronzer, blush, powder, and more!

These brushes are around £10 each so getting one for free is an amazing deal. I'd really recommend taking advantage of this fab offer. I also got 20% student discount as they've doubled the student discount for a limited time. Even better.

I also picked up some of the mini sponges whilst I was there too as I've been wanting them for ages. Note: they aren't included in the deal sadly.

I hope you enjoyed today's post. Make sure to run out to your local superdrug store or order online to get some of these lovely brushes.

Bye for now,
Tamzin xxx

Popular Posts