My fabulous friend Fran

I'm writing this post whilst sat chatting to a friend of mine on facetime, Francesca, who I've known for years. About 13 years to be precise. She is such a lovely, genuine, caring gal and I wanted to tell you a bit about her.

She's smart, sassy and sweet. She's cool, collected and considerate. She's the kind of person you need in your life. Me and Fran have always stayed in contact regardless of life, and I think it shows the kind of person she is, and the kind of relationship we have. We can go a while without talking, without seeing each other, but once we rejoice, it feels like nothing has changed. She makes me smile just like she did when we were 6 and danced together on a pair of ladders in her living room, dressed in tutus and singing High School Musical.

I'm telling you about Fran today because she has just done something super cool, to match her dazzling, open and wonderful personality. She's started her very own blog, and you can find it here - http://chezwhit.blogspot.co.uk/

She'll be discussing life, beauty, fashion, music, mental health and more. If you like my sort of content, I know you'll like hers, probably even more ha ha.

Go check her out, follow her, and make her smile.

She truly is a gorgeous soul in and out and I know she's do fabulous in whatever she will do, including her new exciting project - blogging.

Bye for now,
Tamzin xxx

Popular Posts