NEW L'Oreal eye paints

Get ready for a lot of photos and a lot of beautifulness. You ready?

Here we go.













How stunning are these? They are brand new liquid eye shadows from L'Oreal, coming in at just £6.99 each. I also got mine on a 3 for 2, meaning with student discount I only paid £10 for all 3. I've only tried one on my eyes, the shade Nudist, but from what I seen so far I love these A LOT. They are so quick, easy and effortless to apply, they blend out like a dream and make for the perfect everyday eye look. The metallic shade, Cocky Bisque, would make an amazing inner corner highlight, as well as looking unreal as a pop of shine on the lids. The orangey shade, Sunset Goals, is perfect for this time of year. It's a way to incorporate the latest trend, whilst adding colour - to a certain extent.

Have you tried these? If so, let me know what you think. I want more! Tell me what shades I should check out next.

Bye for now,
Tamzin xxx

Photos taken on my iPhone 6+ and have had no filter or edit applied.
This post is NOT sponsored.

Popular Posts